The Arcturians / Pleiadian Council / The Pleiadian Colletive / October 2...



                                                                                                                                     

B.A.P.H.O.M.E.T. M.A.M.O.M.E.T.
#DEVIL #COUNTDRACULA #SERPENTSPIRIT #SHAMAN #HEALER S.E.T.H. S.E.T. S.E.T.I.
Y.E.H.T.I. T.T.   P.A.N.  "Satan's Influences on everyone, Beware
and be ready for any and all attacks on the light from the darkness"


B.A.P.H.O.M.E.T. M.A.M.O.M.E.T.
#DEVIL #COUNTDRACULA #SERPENTSPIRIT #SHAMAN #HEALER S.E.T.H. S.E.T. S.E.T.I.
Y.E.H.T.I. T.T.   P.A.N.  "Satan's Influences on everyone, Beware
and be ready for any and all attacks on the light from the darkness"ZA
#DARKSIDEJESUS #STMICHAEL S.A.M. WOULD YOU aDAM & eVE it? yes IAM 'ADAM'
'MADAM' #DAME #MA #AT #EARTH #HELL2GOD #THEFATHER #YAHIMINI #YAHOO #YHVH
#YEHOVAH IS 633 FEET TALL #DAD #FLACK #MOUNTBATTEN #WINDSOR #HANOVER #SAXE-COBURG
#ORANGE: "oH daddy LOOK UP IN THE skyGOD HORUS, IT'S AN U.F.O. UP IN THE
SKYGOD #ZEUS  .
That there Satan’s all right but
no one knows him.
HERMES GOD: “Yes I agree but he
warned me that SATAN is @katyperry and Pharaoh Queen Hapshepslut the foremost
superior Lady in all womanhood that she ( @katyperry ) was also LUCIFER cause
he is a tranie trans gender bender”.










APOLLO


Egyptian GOD Thoth 'the brains
behind Ancient Egypt' who made even the most popular Goddess ISIS look #ESN
educationally sub normal as he spoke. Later Avatars include HERMES TRISMEGISTIS
and is the Man who created the original Illuminati blueprint and created
Christianity and made AMUN-RA the monotheistic GOD YHVH YEHOVAH ELOHIM his fave
Goddess was the most beautiful of them all HATHOR-SEKHMET-INANNA-ISHTAR-NEMESIS-KALI-TAYGOD=SWIFTY
‘ALISON IN WONDERLAND’ https://www.twitter.com/KillaQueenSwift

<meta
name="p:domain_verify"
content="c4fbba1b37ba34a6c283cd1bd2f01561"/>
Above the url for website: http://apollo.horusfellowship.org  
My handle on this 'program' is
threefold <3:xD 1) AMI separated? This seems that I maybe for my TF has gone
silent with no clues or any msgs like what I once received which is good as IAM
a very complex GOD and my TF has no experience of a GOD only hopeless demon
infested weirdoe’s so she has no comparison. From my view she can't be
separated really if she goes way back in time with me but with regards 'BEING
THERE' in terms of us in a 'relationship' how do I know if I AM honest I
believe that our daughter does not really have a full view of Katy but does of
me so when she says something to put me off her Mother it is said with the
purpose of putting me off her Mom so that I remain 100% hers but then the
Mother/Daughter parallel is so strong perhaps if I just 'bring the beat back'
to May 2018 after 4 years of confused.com [Wot I do know is that the goddessqueenisis@gmail.com katycatqueenisis@hotmail.com is
#me2 so the Katy Hudson can be buried upon the body of#IG = @bubbadoo @korlando
@kabloomupdates @KatysLaty @orlandobloom  where I had to be a real namaste piece of work
Vs my TF's 'devil' but still letting my TF know that it is the devil with the
same name I am fighting in a spiritual battle because when I was in 'public' I
defended my TF without a moment’s hesitation (e.g. I told my care co-ordinator
Dhanese Luchman CPN at South West Kent Adult Mental Health services all along
that a #KATYPERRY was a namaste demon but I and #MYTF Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
Katy Perry 3 #MOM was completely innocent in the well documented Katy Perry
scandal and I repeated the same to the Kent Police Force Officer at Royal
Tunbridge Wells police station during an afternoon of insight into my story the
story being believed that my 'Katycat Hudson 3' was an innocent victim in the
whole Music Industrial complex of MK Ultra mind control and HAD in fact been
instrumental in helping me in my inquiries and opening doors and portals to get
at as near to the truth as I could and for allowing me to use her 'name' and
'public personna' to open up many #vlogs #blogs and Internet Watch operations
as I possibly could as without her fame and fortune my job as katyperryspsychicpi@gmail.com
means that ‘cogito ergo
sum’ [KKKATYCAT HUDSON HAS SHOT HERSELF IN HER FOOT AND THE OPEN SORE

HAS GONE GANGEROUS WITH BUBBADDOOS DISEASES BEING HERS NOW HAS #HIV+POS #AIDS
HEPATITUS #B GONNEREAH #STDs INCURRABLE AND SHE IS WITH BABY A MUTANT DEMON WHO
IS THE DEVIL CHILD THUS SHE REMAINS IN HELL 4 #ADULTERY +1,2,3 WE KNOW ABOUT!
BUT THERE, THERE ARE FAR MORE @bloomatys than the +1] [#GOD = #ITHINK THEREFORE
#IAM #GODMAPHRODITE] would have been blocked as her BF's and family in the Muso
Biz also joined forces with me because of her Katycat Hudsons nod. Between the
devil and the deep blue SEA view room for the afternoon there was no way I
could lie or suddenly change my story if continuity was to be maintained. In
fact on my return to my office where Katycat and I had our open 24/7 internet
portal she already knew I was a pro Katycat Hudson fan and that I more than any
other 'fan club member' knew her story so well that as a 'witness' I would be
already there with the Kent police as the Police Officer believed everything I
said to him and of course if he believed it then my path towards breaking my TF
free from the shackles of her imprisonment within the muso industry is a
#donedeal but to keep the 'devil the ancestral demon' always at a weak point
she got wrapped up in my 150% vehemence in the 'face of the battle' maybe she
might of thought that it was her I was after not the 'demon' but certainly as
the Revelation of the Apocalypse is affecting so many that I~~ too must be true
to my TF and here ~I seti I the #YETI the record that never changed straight my
Katy will be kept at a safe distance to my eventual prosecution witness status
Vs the Killuminati and the
Charges she faces is that she is
a filthy slut and https://www.twitter.com/lordchelmswood
#MLUD FINDS THE DEFENDENT #GUILTY AS #CHARGED AND IS MR MICKY MOST UNWANTED BY
#GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NASTY! THE BURGER KING NIGHTMARE BURGER LITERALLY WILL GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES!

Pink Floyd - Keep Talking (1994) SBD legendado